Location: Remote or NYC
2. Working directly with the Strategy and content team.
3. Develop messaging maps and produce marketing content for clients.
4. Ability to learn enough information about clients’ subject matter to originate marketing material with technical authority and accuracy.
5. Ability to take industry-specific original material and edit it into appropriate compelling copy relative to the application and audience, achieving client approval.
6. Research of industry-related topics by combining web search findings, interview responses, and client material to translate into high-quality content.
7. Ability to manage own projects fully, from organization of source material to origination and client approval of content for digital marketing, web content, brochures, sell/tech sheets, video concepts and scripts, some advertising and other projects.
8. The ability to take accurate briefs from an account manager or possibly directly from a client – interpreting needs, then communicating internally and working with the full project team, providing ideas and the written aspect of solutions. Understanding of client's subject matter and verbiage is important.
9. Diplomacy to complete marketing content with heavy internal feedback or client direction, absorbing this feedback into the project evolution.
10. Text drafts and ideas should be organized in a formal document (MS Word template), without spelling or grammatical mistakes. All documents must be professionally completed within a (provided) company template suitable for external distribution.
11. The ability to speak clearly and present ideas to a group in a focused, succinct, and structured way. Style should be adapted so that the audience understands the issues being communicated.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a portfolio showcasing their design work.
Eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship
That’s Nice, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
That’s Nice is a New York-based dedicated pharmaceutical services agency with 90+ staff and 27 years’ experience serving more than 200 life science clients across the U.S., EU, and Asia.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume and work samples. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.